Camera Microscope PCE-DHM 10 with 500 x zoom and 7.62 cm / 3'' TFT color display for mobile use
Thanks to the integrated 7.62 cm / 3'' TFT color display and Li - Ion batteries,the microscope PCE - DHM 10 can be PC - independent and therefore used completely mobile.Being equipped with 8 white LEDs increases the microscope up to a 500 - fold size and thus captures even the smallest details in image or video.The integrated 5 megapixel camera(12 megapixel interpolated) also provides sharp images of the magnified object.With the zoom button imagedetails can be enlarged directly on the TFT color monitor and videos can be played.As with a conventional digital camera,images captured bythe microscope PCE - DHM 10 are stored directly on a MicroSD memory card.The recordings can then be transferredvia the USB 2.0 port on your computer or laptop.With its digital technology,the microscope PCE - DHM 10 is very versatile: It is suitable for examining, measuring and photographingthesmallest items at home or traveling, school, university, in research and professional applications, e.g. in industrial surface inspection and in hobbies and leisure.Using the included software, pictures and videos can bestored, archived or sent via e - mail to friends, acquaintances or business partners.
- - A retractable 7.62 cm/ 3'' TFT color display
- - CMOS image sensor 5.0 Mega pixels
- - Image Resolution: 12 million (interpolated), 9 million (interpolated), 5 million, 3 million, 1.3 million, VGA
- - Shutter speed: 1 sec to 1/1000 sec.
- - Focusing: 10 ... 30 mm / 0.39 ... 1.2 in
- - Button for image storage
- - Button for Digital Zoom (4x)
- - Magnification approximately 20 and 200-fold, 500-fold (based on 5 megapixel resolution)
- - Software for scale measurements of distances and surfaces in an enlarged view
- - Capture software for video recording. Resolution forvideo recording: VGA and QVGA
- - Dual Axis 27X & 100X Microscope Lens
- - Lighting: 8 white LEDs
- - PC-independent storage on MicroSD cards up to 32 GB
- - Connection via USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 reduced resolution)